Recovery Café has joined #GivingTuesday, a global day of compassion that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities and organizations to celebrate the beautiful spirit of generosity! #GivingTuesday begins on November 29th, right after Black Friday and Cyber Monday to kick-off the holiday season. This is your chance to improve your local community and give back in impactful ways to the charities and causes you support.
This holiday season you have the opportunity to make a tax-deductible cash or in-kind donation to Recovery Café from #GivingTuesday through December 31st in honor of one or more extraordinary individuals, or to celebrate the cherished memory of a loved one. We will send a special letter to the person(s) of your choice or their families to tell them about your generous gift in their honor. And, if you provide your email address, we will send you a Recovery Café social media sticker as thanks for your kindness.
Here are the ways that you can donate in honor of someone else:
- Submit a one-time donation to Recovery Café below.
- Give through your company’s payroll giving program.
- Donate your vehicle hassle-free, via Donate for Charity.
- Make a payment on your previous pledge below.
- Donate toiletries to our Recovery Café Members.