Recovery Café invites individuals who want to be part of a healing recovery community to become Members. Members commit to:
- Be drug and alcohol free the past 24 hours before entry.
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle.
- Contribute to the Café community.
Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles:
- Connect with divine Love in ourselves and others
- Show respect
- Cultivate compassion
- Practice forgiveness
- Encourage growth
- Give Back
Interested in Becoming a Member?
The best way is to walk in our doors any day! We encourage people to come check us out, staff will greet you at the door and give you an introduction to what we offer. No pressure or enrollment right then, join us for a cup of coffee, a meal, or a class then decide if you’d like to attend an orientation and enroll as a Member.
If you would like to learn more before coming in, please fill out the information below where staff can reach you or leave a message. Membership is always free! We look forward to connecting with you.
Membership at Recovery Café is a great opportunity to find stability in what can sometimes be a difficult journey. Members have access to many tools and benefits while active at Recovery Café, including:
- Sit down meals (see locations for hours)
- Online School for Recovery classes focusing on a variety of topics including yoga, writing, community building, and more;
- A supportive, healing community of individuals in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges;
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved;
- Referrals to access other services as needed.
- Latte hour.