We Invite You to Be Part of a Healing Community
Recovery Café invites individuals who want to be part of a healing recovery community to become members.
To be a member, you need to be drug and alcohol free for 24-hours, contribute to running the Cafe and to the healing of others, AND attend a Recovery Circle.
Here are the steps to join us:
- Stop by for your first visit: Tuesdays–Saturdays, 12–5:00 p.m.
- Sign up to attend a New Member Introduction: They are held every Tuesday of every month at Noon (12:00PM), on a first-come, first-served basis. **From November 2nd through December 31st New Member Introduction will also be held every Saturday at 2:00PM.
Once you’ve been assigned to and attend a Recovery Circle, you’re welcome to participate in all the Cafe and School for Recovery activities.
Membership requirements are simple:
- Be drug and alcohol free the past 24 hours
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle or let staff know when you must be absent
- Participate in community service at the Café
- Practice the guiding principles of the Recovery Café community
Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles are:
- Connect with divine Love in ourselves and others
- Show respect
- Cultivate compassion
- Practice forgiveness
- Encourage growth
- Give Back
Membership at Recovery Café is a great opportunity to find stability in what can otherwise be a chaotic journey. There are many great tools and benefits that Members are able to access while active at Recovery Café. These include:
- Two delicious and nutritious meals each day we are open (Lunch and Dinner)
- School for Recovery classes focusing on a variety of topics including relapse prevention, building healthy relationships, skill building, art such as painting and writing, and yoga
- A supportive healing community of individuals in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved
- Latte hour each day we are open at 2:30pm where you can order a latte the way you want
- Opportunities to help run the facility and participate in the healing work of this space
- Referral help to access other services as needed