Recovery Café invites individuals who want to be part of a healing recovery community to become Members. Members commit to:
- Be drug and alcohol free the past 24 hours before entry.
- Participate in a weekly Recovery Circle.
- Contribute to the Café community.
Recovery Café’s Guiding Principles:
- Connect with divine Love in ourselves and others
- Show respect
- Cultivate compassion
- Practice forgiveness
- Encourage growth
- Give Back
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Please fill out the information below where staff can reach you or leave a message. Membership is always free! We look forward to connecting with you.
Membership at Recovery Café is a great opportunity to find stability in what can sometimes be a difficult journey. Members have access to many tools and benefits while active at Recovery Café, including:
- Sit down meals (see locations for hours)
- Online School for Recovery classes focusing on a variety of topics including yoga, writing, community building, and more;
- A supportive, healing community of individuals in recovery from homelessness, addiction, trauma, and other mental health challenges;
- A Recovery Circle in which you experience being known and loved;
- Referrals to access other services as needed.
- Currently on pause: latte hour.