We believe that there are numerous paths to recovery. Below are additional recovery resources to support you on your journey.
- Washington Recovery Helpline: 24 hour help for substance use, problem gambling, and mental health.
- Accessing Recovery Support Online and Via Phone: Document that details online and phone recovery support.
- Seattle Alcoholics Anonymous Intergroup: Up-to-date information about the Seattle AA community and 24-hour support line.
- Recovery Link – Digital Recovery Support: Access free digital recovery supports.
- All Treatment Washington: Information about substance use treatment centers and community support.
- Overdose Prevention: Resources on overdose prevention including where to find naloxone.
- Washington 211: Connects callers to health and human service resources in the community.
- Real Change Emerald City Resource Guide: A guide to a wide variety of Seattle resources, including food and shelter, health care, legal support, and more.
- King County Domestic Violence Resources and Information