Members of Recovery Café are invited to take part in our array of programs, each designed to provide support and stability for the recovery journey.
- Recovery Circles are small, loving support groups where people are known, loved and held to be their best selves. Each Recovery Circle is led by a trained Circle Facilitator, many of which are Members with longer-term, stable recovery.
Sit down lunch and dinner is available at Recovery Café South Lake Union:
- Lunch is served Tuesday through Saturday from 12:30pm to 3pm
- Dinner is served Tuesday through Saturday from 5pm to 6pm
Sit down brunch is available at Recovery Café SODO:
- Monday through Friday from 10:30pm to 1:30pm
To-go meals are available for pick up at Recovery Café South Lake Union: (Membership not required to access To-Go Meals)
- Monday through Saturday from 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- Referrals from our Resource Specialist to additional resources
- Resource Connection Days: We provide resources outside our SODO Café once a month, such as COVID testing, Hep A/B & Flu Vaccines, technology support, hygiene kits, & more! Check out our schedule for the next day and available resources.
School for Recovery
The School for Recovery provides classes to support growth, healing, and discovery. Every single class is designed to provide support, wisdom, and companions for the hard work of making healthier choices as we live with whatever it is we are recovering from. Classes are on a variety of topics: yoga, meditation, writing, life & recovery skills, and more! See our schedule for current classes and events!
Community Events (see schedule for links & more information)