Be a Part of Recovery Café SODO
Recovery Café is excited to announce the opening of our 2nd Seattle location in SODO later this year!
Recovery Café SODO Will Double Our Local Impact
Recovery Café SODO will bring our model of loving community and support to those living in vehicles, in encampments, and who lack access to resources in SODO. This Café will also introduce new partnerships for those needing medical care, access to Medicated Assisted Treatment, and basic living essentials. This space will provide:
• A healing milieu with free, nutritious meals, coffee, access to a computer lab, daily encouragement and a robust delivery of the message YOU MATTER.
• Loving, peer-support accountability groups called Recovery Circles
• Member Empowerment, Enrichment and Utilization
• Classes in The School for Recovery
• Employment Support
• And More…
Spread Recovery Café Across the Country
Recovery Café SODO will also be the world headquarters for the Recovery Café Network, which some day will be supporting long-term healing communities around the world. In 2016 we launched the Recovery Café Network to address the many requests to share Recovery Café’s model in other cities. There are now 18 Members of the Network across 9 states and Washington D.C., including 9 in Washington State. With cohorts launching in April and October each year, we expect the Network to continue to rapidly grow.
1 Building – 2 Missions
|The Second Seattle Recovery Café will:
• Serve 350 Members at any given time, and
over 1,000 throughout the year, allowing us
to double our Seattle impact
• Provide a Medical Clinic for those without
access to medical care
• Serve the hundreds of people in SODO
living in tents and vehicles in need of loving
• Provide Members the resources needed to
reach their full potential
|Recovery Café Network Headquarters will:
• Provide support for the 18 current Members
of the Network, including the 9 located in
• Host any trainings, conferences, and meetings
that our current space does not allow for
• Support 2 cohorts in April and October each
year of new communities joining the Network
• Bring our healing model to thousands in need
across the country and, eventually, the world
Recovery Café SODO Capital Campaign
How You Can Be a Part of this Movement
We are launching a $10 million campaign to open Recovery Café SODO and double our impact in the community. $9 million of that total has been secured and we’re asking you, our most faithful supporters, to help us raise the final $1 million.
By participating in the community-wide campaign, you will help bring another refuge of healing and hope to thousands on the margins in our community while also helping the Recovery Café Network reach any community in need of long-term recovery support.
For regular updates on the campaign, please visit: